Sunday, January 22, 2006

Simple Flight Simulator

Hello people, I have a simple flight simulator which is simply superb. You can download for free it at www.ysflight.com . I now have mastered take-offs and landings on most planes. I also have played it online with other players from around the world who are simply too skilled!!! You can find out more about online gaming from www.yspilots.com of which I am a member. This site lists all the online servers at any given moment. I hope that all of you will be able to join me in playing that game, especially online, as there is absolutely no network delay.

Please post your comments and let me know if you would like to play this game with me.

Sundar.

P.S. : It takes some patience to master the game completely... After all, flying an airplane is no piece of cake! However, there is nothing to stop you from having fun right from the word go!

4 comments:

Marc Z said...

I like flight sims too.

I've download the game. I'll try it out and let you know what I think in a few days.

Sundar said...

Thank you very much

vinod kumar said...

Hey sundar. Marc is my college friend. His blog is http://marcsez.blogspot.com

Marc Z said...

I tried the game but the scaled-down (low quality) graphics bothered me too much and so I didn't play it much.

I know you're supposed to play the game not for the graphics but for the gameplay (since I've been playing games from 1996) but I didn't think much of the game.

Have fun flying though. :D