Saturday, April 15, 2006

Hurray!!!

Hurray...I am about to receive my thousandth hit. Whoever gives me my thousandth hit will receive a grand prize. They will be given the opportunity to answer one of the most intriguing questions ever asked in the history of humanity, in front of a grand audience consisting of intelluctuals from all over the with the exception of IEEE mambers who study in MNM Jain Engg. college.

The question is presented here, in the exact same form as it was first uttered...

What is your opinion about the subject?

Sundar

16 comments:

navneeth said...

well i win the prize anyway it's member not mambar u freak

TD5M4PP3R said...

i dont know what's my opinion about this subject

vinod kumar said...

Hello. I am visiting your blog every night. The only thing I am not doing is that I am not commenting in ur blog very often.

Marc Z said...

Nice error spotting, Navneeth! :D

I stopped counting the number of visitors to my blog. Hence you see no counters.

Sundar said...

Oh...I meant to say sambars actually...

Sundar said...

Vinod Enna Mannichru...

raja said...

k... ur suk royally... u have 2 give me treat at cantene...

Sundar said...

ur suk royally...quite intelligible

Sundar said...

what's a cantene?

vinod kumar said...

Ha ha ha ha. Hey marc. You don't need any counter. I can say how many visiters would have seen your blog till now. It will surely be above 7000.
;-)

TD5M4PP3R said...

yen da dog !! MNM-na unakku avvalavu kevalama?? Athum IEEE consists of the top guys in da college

Sundar said...

Ok Navneeth...congrats on winning the prize...

Now...answer the question

Satisfactorily or else!!!

Sundar said...

Arun...Top guys in the college...

People who are so top they dont even say hi to ther co-members...

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.