Saturday, April 08, 2006

Productive use of free time.

My class-mates have finally decided to make productive use of their free-time(The phrase free-time henceforth mean the OS hour and not lunch or break times). They started playing a noble sport. A sport that needs courage, grit, valour and selflessness. A sport that can cause grevious bodily harm. Well, they started gambling. It is a noble sport isn't it?

The first time I came to know of it was when Rafi asked me for a couple of rupees in change which he would glady return to me next tuesday. Suddenly, four or five people converged into the last bench before you could say Jack Robins. I peeped around and saw betting going on with full fervour. One guy would toss a coin into the air and another(One of the betters would call out). The winner would get the money. I was in time to see my two rupees vanish into the deep pockets of someone.

Narendran lost some fifteen rupees in the first few rounds, but made it back by the end of the day. However, Rafi the starter of the company Rafi and Sons, found he was short by a rupee at the end of the day. However, these days, his business is going full steam ahead.

Yours probably,

Sundar

14 comments:

Mahesh said...

Good job!
Convey my regars to new CEO Mr.Rafi

Sundar said...

Sure

RAM said...

nice business........

RAM said...

might start in our class too.....we ve lots of periods like this!!!!!!!!!thanks for the idea man...........presently we r playing only bingo,cowbull,hollywood,book cricket..........etc

vinod kumar said...

Coooooool post man.

My hearty wishes to Rafi.

Arun M said...

Yappa !! Enna nakkal da !!

Marc Z said...

Our OS periods are free too (meaning we don't care whatever the lecturer does) but we're usually too sleepy dreading the thought of the next theory period to play games. Maybe next semester.

Raja said...

u suk da dog.... post more da ur postin vry less topic

Sundar said...

Thanks...I feel honoured to be called lazy by someone like YOU

Anonymous said...

it's not rafi and sons it's rafi and co

Sundar said...

I like it better that way da Navneeth

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.