Tuesday, January 01, 2008

College

College is starting tomorrow. Mega Bore. I'll as usual start from home at only 8:15. College starts for me at 8:30 A.M. I guess we'll just be intimated about the review dates for the project and left alone. Classes are on Monday and Tuesday only you see. So, we'll go to college only next week I presume. And now we can also walk out of college any time, now that we are in the final semester. And moreover I think we've got holidays coming up for final sem students only so as to enable them to work on their projects better.

So, I'm having mixed feelings about going tomorrow.
Wiyoats.

4 comments:

Vinod Kumar said...

So hope you went to college. How was the college da?

Prashanth said...

dei...change the link to my blog as http://tcsi.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

Ah haan, at least you start to coll at 8:15. i'll start at 6:30 dude.
At last somehow going to finish my degree( 4 yrs battle)

TD5M4PP3R said...

:p Why are you coming to college late da? college is gr8 fun!