Sunday, February 03, 2008

I cant help it anymore

Khwajaji, khwaja
Khwajaji, khwaja, khwaja ji
Ya gharib nawaz (3)
Ya moinuddin, (2)
ya khwaja ji (Many times)

Khwaja mere khwaja
Dil mein sama ja
Shaho ka shah tu
Ali ka dulara (2)

Khwaja mere khwaja
dil mein sama ja (2)

Beqaso ki taqdeer,
tune hai sawari (2)

Khwaja mere khwaja

Tere darbar mein khwaja
Door toh hai dekha

Sar jhuka te hai auliya
Tu hai unalwali khwaja
Rutba hai pyara
Chahne se tujhko khwaja ji mustafa ko paya

Khwaja mere khwaja
Dil mein sama ja
Shaho ka shah tu
Ali ka dulara

Mere peer ka sadka (2)

Hai mere peer ka sadka
Tera daaman hai thama
Khawajaji
Tali har bala humari
Chaya hai khumar tera
Jitna bhi rashk kare beshak
Toh kam hai ae mere khwaja
Tere kadmo ko mere rehnuma nahi chodna gawara

Khwaja mere khwaja
Dil mein sama ja
Shaho ka shah tu
Ali ka dulara (2)

Khwaja mere khwaja dil mein sama ja
Beqaso ki taqdeer, tune hai sawari

Ignore those numbers on the side. They are the result of my attempts to come to grips with ARR's layering techniques.

Edit: The lyrics are courtesy of Mahesh. He very kindly sent it to me when I was zoned out to the music one evening. Of course he downloaded it from somewhere too.

9 comments:

Mahesh said...

dai....courtesy link da....

Vinod Kumar said...

Hmmm... Well I still didn't listen to all songs of that movie. Have to do soon.

Visu said...

@Vinod:
You are missing a huge thing in your life.

harish said...

all hail rahman...

Vinod Kumar said...

@ Visu
I don't think so da. Hehehe

sk said...

ya khwaja is captivating da lets c how its filmed :)hope its not "yuhi chala" type

sk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I contemplate the brief should prepare more info then it has.