Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Take

A lot has been said about the dress (or lack of it) of the cheerleaders of various teams in the IPL, but here's my take on the whole issue.

I personally think these cheerleaders are some of the most fittest women around. (I arrived at this decision after careful observation of course :D ). Our women should take a leaf out their books and exercise. This will reduce chances of osteoporosis and other related diseases later in life.

One doesn't want to end up dependent on calcium sandoz.

11 comments:

Srividya Jayaraman said...

Yes, good point;)

Better than some of the boring and serious debates on the same issue!

Sundar said...

Ah, I know. I always am better. :D

*Up-turned collars*

Marc said...

It's called 'popping the collar'.

India likes fat heroines, from the overweight ones of the 80s to Namitha.

Sundar said...

Namitha is a special case. You don't insult her on my blog.

tdsmapper said...

At times, I feel our players can't lift their legs so high..

Maybe cheerleader training should precede cricket training...

Narain said...

Sundar! You like Namitha! ROFLMAO!
Inda beedi ku anda lady kekuda?

srinath said...

yeah da i will agree with u...
sama figures da ;)

Visu said...

Namitha the super damsel. Haha..

Sundar said...

Visu is a nice person.

Anonymous said...

Hi Join with our online community to get more free traffic to your blog and also it is the free online friends community for makeing new friends :


http://www.chokut.com

Vinod said...

Sari pa sundaru. Namithat patthi pesana unakku yean da kovam varudhu???