Friday, January 23, 2009

I was tagged!

Karthik was completely vetti, and he tagged me. Which means I have to write answers to some of the questions he was forced to answer, and then force 6 other people to answer them too. And generally make a bad name for myself, which happens to be one of my few proficiencies. So, here goes.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Leave.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Eternal holiday in some island, great music, cute girls.. -The works.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Anyone's that presents itself ideally... Kicking other people's butts is quite entertaining. So, never miss opportunities.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Spend it. I always end up spending all my money without having a clue as to where it went. So, I am confident in my capability of spending a billion dollars without ever noticing it. Charity might just about feature somewhere in there.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Usually I'd pretend not to notice when someone asks such questions. Anyway, why not? (I'm assuming my best friend is a girl here)

6. Original Q: Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
I'm ok with either one, as long as there is sex involved. :) Um, ok, bad joke. Being loved is cool no?

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Rest of my (short miserable) life, and all that jazz. But I'll be having fun doing the things I love to do.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Get attached to someone else. It only was a secret no? So, no major slagging to be endured :)

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
Bips, Namita, etc etc.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Gravity is the first answer that comes to my mind. Well, I'm sure thats not the answer you want to hear, so, lemme take a shot at something more cheesy: An idle mind is the devil's workshop. I become terribly irritated, depressed, bored, and generally extremely pissed off with the world whenever I'm idle. That's what takes me down the fastest. I'm ok as long as I have something on my hands.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Hopefully, having fun.

12. What’s your fear?
Physical violence. Being the runt that I have always been, I've had quite a few fights where I've come off second best. It isn't a great feeling, I assure you.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
He tagged me, and not only that, asked such lame, miserable questions. So, I do have a few opinions, which I'd like not to air, because, his mummy paavam, and his daddy paavam too.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Rich. Single, or married, I don't care.

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Snooze the alarm clock a couple of times. Then drag myself out of bed. Make critical decisions as to whether there's time for a bath. :) There, anyone reading this isn't going to stray within 10 metres of me now. Then have breakfast. (Never skip that one though) and make the most crucial decision of the day: Should I go back to bed anyway?

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
All? No. Some here and there. Never all.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Inky pinky ponky, father had a donkey, someone died, somebody cried, inky pinky ponky. Then pick the one with the bigger boobs. Um, there's got to be some criteria no? Ok, scratch that last sentence out. I'll pick the one with better common sense.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
Wish I could, but I know I can't. So, I won't. (I mean, if I can't, I won't either, will I?)

19. If its your last day and you have one call to make, whom would you call? Dont tell me your mom. Someone else. (Original qn:What are your three most important expectations in love )
I'd call my mobile service provider, and say: You can't trouble me anymore with offers of bank loans, and extended call timings, and slashed rates, and free sex etc... nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah. What else? You put out the mom option.

Three most important expectations in love:
1. No conditions. Unconditional love.. You know? That most cliched saying of all time.
2. Follow expectation 1 sincerely.
3. Follow expectation 1 sincerely. (redundancy included just in case you skipped to the 3 expectation directly. It tends to happen when people are reading boring blog posts. Especially the ones that result from tagging)

20. List 6 people to tag:
1. Raja Deepak (He probably wont notice this anyway)
2. Dickie (Less commonly known as Arun M)
3. Visu
4. Pilps (Yeah, that's you vatsala. :))
5. Bujji (Sumalatha)
6. Janani

Phew. That's over then.

8 comments:

TD5M4PP3R said...

ROTFL ones man! Especially 4, 6, 15!

Mahesh said...

Thambi romba maarite....big boobs, as long as sex...seri illa....

And you feared abt physical fights?? nethu nadandha sandai podhu jolly ah ball pottu velayidunu irundhutu...pechai paaru..

And u still in ur command over ur blog posts..blogger thala sundar vazhga!!

Anonymous said...

ROFL. Sundar, you seem to have grown out of your college mindset.

and @Mahesh.. proly these things were all pent up in his head, waiting for an avenue to come out

You-Know-Who

Sundar said...

Aaha kalaichitaanga pa.

Visu said...

Nice blog yaar. Wanted to be friend? Bye.

Marc said...

You should update Raja Deepak's blog too!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Hope you are doing well. Check out http://www.createonlinebuzz.com/. If you are interested in making money through your blog by occasionally writing reviews of products and services please log onto http://www.createonlinebuzz.com/ and register as a blogger.This is a great blog for advertisers and bloggers.

Blackjack Online said...

It's out of the question.