Saturday, February 20, 2010

An interesting photo for you

A few days ago, I swore that I'd update my blog everyday. That rule, however, has long since been relaxed to an update every week. It's hard to keep track of stuff when you're brain's all muddled up from trying to read Carl Sagan and PG Wodehouse at the same time, all the while pretending to be working.

Here's an interesting photo for you. This happens to be my cousin. He's previously been featured in this blog as the proud owner of an iguana that later ran away. This time around, he's been playing musical chairs with royalty.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Marc said...

The quality of your posts constantly waxes and wanes.

Vatsala said...

royal family.

Srividya Jayaraman said...

At a wax museum?

Marc said...

Yes. Hence my pun that no one acknowledged. :(

Anonymous said...

Good one! Sundar. You too Marc...

Rachel said...

ROFL.... ;)

Rachel said...

Fulfilling Vinod's absence here.

ROFL again!