Thursday, July 22, 2010

Inception reviews...

I loved the movie inception. Quite a lot of people I know have also seen the movie and have given me reviews about it (Here be some spoilers) -

Doctor, aka Vinod - Awesome movie da...

Raja Deepak - it ws da mozzt amzn muvie iv evr seen, itz smply awsum i luvd evry bit f t ghj bbc cnn axn ftv..

Arun M - You see, according to the movie, the mind is like the CLR dude. It's awesome da!! If you dream inside a dream, it's ok. But if you dream inside a dream inside a dream inside a dream, a stack overflow occurs. This is called as going into Limbo.

Marc - Inception was clever but not awesome. I give it 4 out of 7. I was expecting them to rebuild the dream world in real time to escape projections and for the Ariadne character to have some work and not be completely useless. I simply have standards and don't go around declaring everything amazing.

Polur Sunil Chandra - I watched it in Telugu.

Paambist - Line

Shanku bai - Jacques!!

At this point, the interviewer committed suicide.

6 comments:

Arun M said...

I never said that. Ive not watched Inception at all!

Vatsala said...

:) naaice reviews

Marc said...

Arun M, he is passing off his own mokka as yours.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was no different from Matrix...also kind of goes over the head....
What I fail to understand is why the interviewer committed suicide !

Aruna

Aruna said...

I haven't watched Inception yet ;)

Raja Deepak A said...

Hey this is too much da.. When did i say anything like that da?? Bt thn agn itz lyk sumthing wich i wuh hv sed